A Warm Mist Baby Humidifier for a Healthy Baby
Newborn babies are generally nasal breathers. They breathe through their nose for about the first 6 months of life. A warm mist baby humidifier helps to relieve dry and stuffy noses. When a baby can breathe easy they can feed easy.
Pediatricians highly recommend a warm mist baby humidifier to help alleviate cold and flu symptoms. A warm mist baby humidifier is designed to alleviate nasal congestion and dry coughs to help both you and your baby sleep well at night. The warm mist baby humidifier helps to soothe your baby’s throat and reduce any swelling.
FINALLY! A HUMIDIFIER MADE JUST FOR YOUR BABY’S ROOM. CRANE HAS A LINE OF ULTRASONIC warm MIST HUMIDIFIERS WITH 3 DESIGNS TO SELECT FROM.
- The Warm Mist increases air moisture for easier breathing and a good night’s sleep
- Relieves cough, cold, and flu symptoms, nasal congestion, dry cough, sinus irritation, nose bleeds, and dry skin and hair
- Clean Control Antimicrobial Material in the Base is proven to help reduce mold and bacteria growth up to 99.96%*
- The Removable tank easily fits under most bathroom sinks
- Runs whisper quiet up to 24 hours
- Auto-Off function activates when water tank is empty
- More energy efficient than a household light bulb – up to 45W
- Does not require a filter
- 1 Gallon Tank
- 1 year manufacturer’s warranty