The Spectra S2 hospital grade breast pump has various features that can fulfill the needs of a mother who might be struggling with low milk supply and requires a powerful stimulation to increase or maintain milk supply. The features of the Spectra S2 breast pump can truly enhance the confidence level of a mother in boosting the stimulation while pumping with its biphasic expression mode with the inhalation vacuum expression strength of 320 mmHg. This is higher than the regular vacuum expression power of other available hospital grade pumps (250mmHg), which are mostly feasible to rent due to its high purchase price. This high vacuum expression assist in faster let-downs and easier expression of milk, mimicking a baby breastfeeding. Spectra S2 hospital grade breast pump have a closed system feature, which prevents backflow of milk by creating a physical barrier between the pump and the breast milk, making safety and hygiene the top most priority. Not only does is the Spectra S2 hospital grade pump have a maximum strength suction, but due to its incomparable low prices compared to other hospital grade pumps, it is definitely becoming one of the POPULAR and a MUST have breast pump, especially for mother’s who are struggling with low milk supply needing stronger stimulation. The flexibility of programming the speed and rhythm of the pumping cycle to individualized comfort is an additional positive feature in this pump. The Spectra S2 hospital grade breast pump also incorporates the option of “massage” mode, which mimics a short shallow mode to stimulate the letdown reflex, promoting the beginning of the milk flow process. Once the flow of milk has started, the mother can switch to “expression” mode mimicking the breastfed baby’s spontaneous rhythmic, deep and slow sucking pattern. This a great feature for mother’s with fewer or slower let-downs, allowing them to go back and forth between the two modes. The amount of suction can be changed to a comfortable level for both the massage mode/let-down phase and expression mode. One of the features of the Spectra S2 hospital grade breast pump that it is lightweight. This pump is only 4 lbs. Its quiet pumping noise and night light button makes pumping at night so much more easier even next to your baby, causing little to no disturbance to other family members. Its digital display screen makes visualization more convenient to know your pump setting at an easy glance. Features:
- Back Flow Protection: prevents contamination of the pumped milk from bacteria, viruses and molds. This feature assist in keeping the tubing dry by preventing any airflow between the tubing and breast milk. There is no hassle to clean the narrow tubing, which makes hygiene and safety easy to maintain.
- Individualizing your pump setting to your comfort: 2 phase pumping cycle with complete adjustable options to switch between let-down and expression mode. Thus, selecting the maximum comfortable suction setting that works best for your pumping experience in expressing the most breast milk in less time.
- Portable: lightweight of only 4 lbs, and it is powered with an AC adapter.
Material type: BPA free, made of environmentally friendly material like PP (polypropylene) and LSR (liquid silicone), promoting safely sterilizing parts via boiling in water. Contains:
- Spectra S2 hospital grade breast pump motor unit
- Double breast pumping and collection system including
- 2, 25.0mmbreast flanges, 2 milk collection bottles with universal thread. Locking rings and discs, 2 valves, 2 tubing, 2 Bottle Holders, and an AC Power Adapter.